Is there re-entry to the event?
Re-entry is permitted, however patron(s) must have ticket stub and wristband on at all times.
Are ATM’s available at the event?
Are tickets refundable?
No. Tickets are non-refundable.
Can I record the festival and/or bring recording devices?
Yes Cameras, Camcorders, or other video recording devices are permitted in the park.
What is the seating arrangement?
Can I bring coolers, food, or beverage?
You will not be allowed to bring food, beverage, or coolers into the event. A variety of food and beverages will be on sale at the event
In addition to the music, what activities will be at the event?
On-site activities will include:
– Food & Beverage: A variety of food and beverage will be served.
– Beverage: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
– Marketplace: Areas will be set up for purchase of items such as arts & crafts, CD’s, t-shirts, souvenir items and gifts.
– Displays: Non-for-profit organizations and vendors.
– Interactive stations: Games, photos, and other exciting interactive activities.
What happens if it rains?
All artists are scheduled to perform “rain, or shine”. The stadium has a cover over it. The stage has a roof.
Is there a discount for Children, Students or Senior Citizens?
No. All patrons are charged the applicable prices for the designated sections.
Can I purchase extra tickets on-site?
Tickets will also be on sale at the event. There will be additional $5. Surcharge for tickets purchased on-site on the day of the event.
Are pets allowed?
No pets are allowed.
Are umbrellas permitted?
Umbrellas are not permitted
Yes RV Parking Available
NASHVILLE Draft MUSIC and Food FESTIVAL
Nashville State Fairground Speedway
625 Smith Ave
Nashville, TN 37203
Friday and Saturday April 26 and 27, 2019
Gates open at 4pm Friday | showtime 7pm
Gates open at 1pm Saturday | showtime 4pm